WATER and 50 amp ELECTRICITY at this RV site on a level surface. Easy access 1 mile off HWY 89A, just 5 minutes over the Kanab, Utah border in Fredonia, Arizona which is your gateway to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and East entrance to Zion National Park. Coral Pink Sand Dunes are less than 30 minutes away. Best Friends Animal Sanctuary is 30 minutes away. Great place if you have pets. Very private. Good phone reception. New clean porta-potty and hot porta-shower. Also, tent camping sites.
YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE:
Beautiful views and close to many National Parks and recreation areas. Excellent cell phone reception on-site. Marked trails through a small orchard grove and desert gardens. Two large horse stalls for boarding horses close to RV spot for an additional $10 per horse. (There are no actual horses at this site, only corrals to keep them, if needed). Gas station and Family Dollar Store within a 5-minute drive. The town of Kanab is 5 minutes away with lots of great restaurants to choose from.
3 HORSE STALLS AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $10 EACH HORSE/PER NIGHT.
Payment for horse stalls must be paid separately from hipcamp.com booking site. We prefer VENMO which is an app you can download on your smart phone or you can make arrangements to pay cash or use Paypal.
Cool Things to See and Do
We’ll help you find some great things to do here! Just ask.
- Kanab, Utah: 5 minutes away (green status for Covid).
- Jackson Flat Reservoir (Frisbee Golf, walking path): 7 minutes away
- Moqui Cave 20 minutes away. Entrance Fee.
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes: 30 minute drive.
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary: 30 minutes away
- Grand Staircase-Escalante: 20 minutes away
- Zion National Park, East Entrance: 45 minutes away
- The Wave: 1 hour away (passes required by lottery)
- Horse Shoe Bend and Glen Canyon: 1 hour away
- Grand Canyon North Rim: 1.5 hours away
- Bryce Canyon: 1.25 hours away
- Lake Powell: 1.15 hours away
- Antelope Canyon Tour (Page, Arizona): 1.20 hours away
- Paria River: 40 minutes away