Water and 50-amp electricity is available at this RV site. Easy access one mile off HWY 89Am which is your gateway to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and East entrance to Zion National Park. Views of the Red Mesa Bluffs and starry night skies. Marked trails through a small orchard grove and gardens. Two large horse stalls for cowboys & cowgirls. Gas stations and Family Dollar Store within a 5 minute drive. Cowboy Butte Restaurant and lots of other great restaurants within a 10 minute drive or less. Kanab, Utah is the next town over within a 5 minute drive. Excellent cell phone reception on-site. Guided horseback riding is by appointment only.
- Check in: After 1PM
- Check out: Before 11AM
- Cancellation policy: Flexible
Cool Things to See and Do
- Kanab, Utah: 5 minutes away
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary: 30 minutes away
- Grand Staircase-Escalante: 20 minutes away
- Looking for great Slot Canyons? We offer guided horse tours!
- Zion National Park, East Entrance: 45 minutes away
- The Wave: 1 hour away (passes required)
- Horse Shoe Bend and Glen Canyon: 1 hour away
- Grand Canyon North Rim: 1.5 hours away (Opens mid-May).
- Bryce Canyon: 1.25 hours away
- Lake Powell: 1.15 hours away
- Antelope Canyon Tour: 1.20 hours away
If you plan on bringing your horse(s), please contact me for horse stall rates.